Living Life To its Fullest.





 





I Recently had a discussion with one of my best Friends on how to live life and enjoy it in line with the word of God, and we came to one definite conclusion being a christian isn't easy and it only takes the grace of God to fulfill our true purpose on earth.

When My Mom Died in 2012, i understood the true meaning of living life to its fullest and not in bondage or fear of the unknown because death, is the inevitable and when one dies, there is no going back to warn others or encourage them to let them know, that God has blessed us his children with so many wonderful things and living and taking each day as it comes only helps us to understand that we only live once and once it is gone no going back.

Over the years i have being able to work on myself and come out of my shell and really get to interact with people more like becoming more like a semi introvert, am loving it in a way because i get to see and perceive me in a way different from my childhood . More like a switch personality but like i say i still live life to its fullest  and in line with the word of God.

So what then is living life to the fullest and in line with the word of God?

I perceive it as enjoying the good things of life, taking calculated risk, breaking barriers, letting your hair run down and wild. Making changes and choices be daring but still seeking his guidance in all you do. I will be 28 in a couple of days. I have a lot of expectations for my new year. Marriage( I really do want to get married ,especially when i have the urge to be called mom), get to the pinnacle of my career, my articraft to develop more up to the extent making money from it, Do something more daring than i have already done, and so much more.

But i can only achieve all this with his help because after all he owns my life and he only is the author and finisher of my faith. Happy Birthday In advance i wish me the best of life, a year of calculated risk and so much changes.xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts