Avocados- Super for Overall Body Well Being


   While Avocados are good to be consumed for the general well being of the body, research has it that as women we are expected to consume avocados on a regular basis to help improve our reproductive health.
For a while now I have being using Avocado oil to cook and I decided to incorporate it into my beauty regimen for my skin and hair I can say there has been a tremendous improvement. Some of its beneficial beauty benefits includes aids in moisturizing and nourishing the skin, Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema, prevents and treats acne, accelerates wound healing, treats sunburned skin, Reduces signs of aging, improves nail health, infant when I have braids on, I use it it helps reduce dryness of scalp which in turn helps combat dandruff.

Comments

Popular Posts